Dragon 4 > ESA EO Data Access
ESA, ESA TPM and Sentinels EO Data provided includes:
- Data FREELY available from ERS 1/2, Envisat and all operational & legacy Explorer missions
- ESA Third Party Mission (TPM) data
- Copernicus Sentinels 1,2 & 3 data
[IMPORTANT] ALL dragon 4 PIs need an ESA Single Sign On (SSO) account. If you do not have an account, please complete the procedure on-line to open an ESA EO SSO account.
1. Data FREELY available from ERS 1/2, Envisat and all operational & legacy Explorer missions
Low bit rate data is available on-line from Envisat, ERS and Earth Explorers: (click here for list of data). Login My Earthnet (EO-SSO account) here. Then access “My Earthnet” project pages & select the data required
High bit rate ASAR & ERS SAR data is available through the new ESA On-The-Fly (OTF) service which enables users to download directly the data via EOLI-SA using their EO-SSO account. [IMPORTANT] EOLI-SA account = EO-SSO id. Please follow the instructions available here .
2. ESA Third Party Mission (TPM) data
- Requested data is available through the corresponding TPM Entity
- All dragon 4 LIs and PIs will be informed of their approved quota(s) and full instructions on how to place the orders ( depending on the TPM Mission )
3. Copernicus Sentinels 1-A/B, 2-A & 3-A data
FREE & OPEN access via user registration at: https://scihub.copernicus.eu/